1. general information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following data protection declaration, we would like to explain how we handle the personal data that is transmitted to us when you use our website or our offers. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses or user behavior.
(2) Person responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO:
Riverside Holding GmbH
(3) You can reach our company data protection officer at email@example.com or at the following address:
Soravia Service GmbH
2. data subject rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us regarding the personal data concerning you:
Right to information (Art. 15 DS-GVO) about your personal data processed by us;
Right to rectification (Art. 16 DS-GVO) or completion of your personal data processed by us;
Right to erasure (Art. 17 DS-GVO) of your personal data processed by us, unless the processing is exceptionally required under Art. 17 (3) DS-GVO;
Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 DS-GVO);
Right to information (Art. 19 DS-GVO);
Right to data portability (Art. 20 DS-GVO);
Right to revoke consent once given to us (Art. 7(3) DS-GVO).
(2) In addition, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful. These are the state data protection commissioners, the contact person responsible for you can be found, for example, at the following URL: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
(3) Objection to the processing of your data
Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is presented by us in each case in the corresponding description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising at the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. data security
Because the security of your data is important to us, your personal data is transmitted using a secure TLS encryption/connection. TLS (Transport Layer Security) is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions on the Internet. With this we protect your personal data from unauthorized access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the sign “https//:” or the lock symbol.
In addition, we secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, however, complete protection against all dangers is not possible.
4. visit of our internet presence
When you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a file from our Internet presence, access data is collected and stored by default.
This data record consists of:
the page from which the file was requested,
the name of the file,
the date and time of the request
the amount of data transferred in each case,
the access status / HTTP status code (i.e. whether the file was transferred or possibly not found, etc.)
a description of the type as well as the version of the web browser used,
the installed operating system and the set resolution,
language of the operating system
This data is necessary for us to display our Internet presence and to ensure stability and security. Furthermore, they are evaluated for internal statistical purposes as well as for the technical administration of the Internet presence. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest fоlgt from the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
The additionally collected access data will be deleted no later than fourteen days after the transaction, unless we have been able to detect misuse. Then we continue to store the access data for legal prosecution. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
5. When contacting us by e-mail or contact form
(1) In the course of your Kоntaktaufnahme by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, personal data are collected and stored by us. Which personal data is collected in the case of contact via the contact form can be seen from the contact form. In the course of contacting us by e-mail, the following personal data is collected and stored by us: e-mail address and e-mail text, as well as other data provided voluntarily.
(2) We process the data you provide exclusively for processing your contact request. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO or our legitimate interest in responding to your request pursuant to Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(3) If storage is no longer erfоrderlich, we will delete all personal data collected in this context. In the context of an inquiry by e-mail or via the contact form, we will delete your personal data after contact has been made and the conversation has ended, unless this is followed by a contractual relationship during the duration of which further processing is permitted. The legal basis is then Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO. The conversation is then terminated when, according to the circumstances, it can be assumed that the request has been answered.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies:
Other cookies remain on your computer and cause us to recognize your terminal device on your next visit (so-called persistent or permanent cookies). These cookies are automatically deleted from your system after a preset period of time, which differs depending on the cookie.
(4) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, e.g. refuse to accept cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, i.e. not by the actual website on which you are currently located) or individual cookies, or delete them. However, we would like to point out that in this case it may no longer be possible to use our Internet presence to its full extent. To safeguard your privacy, we recommend that you delete the cookies on your terminal device and the browser history at regular intervals.
7. analysis tools
The following tracking measures are used on our website in order to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user, as well as to measure the success of our advertising measures and optimize our advertising activities. Finally, we can also send you personalized marketing information. The legal basis is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()” and that the IP addresses are therefore only processed in a shortened form, so that personal identifiability is excluded.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Furthermore, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: ” Deactivate Google Analytics.
8. integration of other tools
Google Web Fonts
For the uniform display of fonts, we use Google Web Fonts of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google”) on our website. When you access our website, the fonts are loaded into your browser’s cache so that the fonts and texts can be displayed in your browser.
For this purpose, the browser you use must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. The legal basis in this respect is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
You can find more information about Google Web Fonts at https://developers.google.com/fonts/faq
9. transfer of data in other respects
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data and to provide this website. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
(2) In addition, we will only pass on your personal data to third parties in the cases named below:
if you have given us your express consent for this in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO, or
if there is a legal obligation for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO, e.g. in the context of criminal prosecution, or
the disclosure is required under Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) for the purpose of asserting or defending legal claims or exercising rights, and it cannot be assumed that the disclosure is contrary to an overriding interest of the data subject that merits protection.
YOU ARE INTERESTED
FOR OFFICE SPACE
WITH PANORAMIC VIEW?